We’re looking for a highly-motivated Sales Engineer. She or he will help designing our long-term strategic planning and executing against this planning. That will involve a wide range of company building responsibilities, including identifying and building relationships with key customers and partners and professionalizing our sales process. Responsibilities include representing the company during events, visiting clients and providing support. This job opening provides a unique opportunity to contribute on a wide range of business topics at a deep-tech company on a strategic, planning and executing level. You will work on strategically relevant topics such as pricing, collaborations and customer journey management in a highly entrepreneurial setting. You will work closely with the engineering teams.
• Developing relationships with key suppliers, partners and policy makers
• Professionalize and lead our sales proces including support
• Support our product launches, including the marketing and media efforts
• Develop and build relationships with key partners
• Show flexibility in working hours and workload
• You have either (both are a strong plus)
- Completed a physics degree from an excellent university or are close to completing one
- You have B2B sales experience (preferably in hardware or scientific equipment)
• A hands-on mentality and happy to execute on a wide range of projects at the same time
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Well organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Willingness to travel
• Exceptionally motivated to make an impact on quantum computing
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
Starting date: as soon as possible
QuantWare is the world's leading supplier of superconducting quantum hardware. Our mission is to Accelerate the advent of the quantum computer. We design, develop and fabricate state-of-the-art Quantum Processor Units. QuantWare offers a super fast-moving environment, the chance to work with world-leading experts and develop yourself in this fast growing field, unlimited growth opportunities for employees and a competitive salary with equity compensation. We are extremely motivated to solve a very hard problem and make useful quantum computation a reality. We are committed to diversity and work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Click here to apply
QuantWare is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers